Black clouds approaching from the west
Spring mists rising from the fields, early morning
The same hills late summer
Hail stones after a storm turning everything white...
The trailing edge of a storm, late afternoon
- Real-time weather data (what the weather is NOW!)
- Via microwave link from our weather station in Lavington.
- Yahoo! Weather - Albury
- Pretty graphical forecasts for Albury and neighbouring centres.
- The official Bureau of Meterology forecasts for:
- - Victoria: Northeast District Forecast
- - New South Wales: North West, Central West and South West Slopes and plains, Riverina and MIA etc forecasts
Additional weather information and links:
- Central & Southern Tablelands Weather
- An excellent private collection of relevant links and information
- Long Range Forecasts and El Nino/Southern Oscillation information
- Laurier Williams' Australian Weather Links and News
- Southern Oscillation Index - University of Newcastle
- El Nino/Southern Oscillation (ENSO) - On-going NOAA advisories on El Nino conditions.
- Farmweather - Weather Facts By Fax !
- "Farmweather is a detailed rural forecast available on demand through Telstra's Infofax system." listing contact 019 fax phone numbers for rural regions and instructions on how to use it. From the Special Services Unit of the Bureau of Meteorology.
CSU Links to Weather Information
Charts of historical data for rainfall and temperature, monthly and annually, from 1995 to the present.
This section is currently under development on this page.